GelLack obligatory Kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
The GelLack surface is extremely durable, with a high gloss and colour reproduction that you have never seen before. There is no need to file the nail surface and risk damaging the natural nail before you apply GelLack – your nails are protected and the natural nail quality is improved under the GelLack.
- When you have completed the last step in applying the polish, the GelLack surface is perfectly dry. You can touch it, and it will withstand knocks. You are simply “Ready to Go”! It is fine for your toenails too, since the results will last longer than on your hands. The LED lamp works with an adaptor (not a battery) and has a timer, so you always get the right light intensity and timing to ensure perfect GelLack results.
- In the “Obligatory Start Kit” you will find everything you need to apply GelLack except the colour shade, which you choose separately from the display, and GelLack remover must be bought separately too. Safety instructions. Always read these before use. Warning text: GelLack Base Coat, GelLack Colour, GelLack Top Coat Can cause serious allergic reactions. Read the instructions for use and follow them before use. Do not use GelLack:
- - If you bite your nails or have short nails, as the tip of your nail (the top) ends below the skin of your fingertips. - If you are allergic to acrylates, because these products may cause an allergic reaction. - If you have previously suffered a reaction to any similar product. - If your cuticles are split or damaged etc. or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split). The product is not suitable for use by persons under sixteen years old. Highly flammable. Keep out of the reach of children. Allergy information If you are allergic to acrylates, these products may cause an allergic reaction. The risk is present when you expose your skin to the unhardened GelLack Base Coat, Colour and Top Coat before hardening (before you have placed them under the LED lamp).
- So take care:
- 1. Not to allow GelLack Base, GelLack Colour or GelLack Top to come into contact with your skin. If you get GelLack on your skin, apply a little GelLack Before & After Cleanser on a cotton bud and wipe off the gel immediately.
- 2. NB! New technique for application and cleaning It is important to clean the sticky surface that remains on the nail after each time you harden GelLack Base Coat, Colour and Top Coat under the LED lamp. To do this, apply Before & After Cleanser generously on a cotton wool ball (lint free) and clean the sticky surface. (Use a new cotton wool ball after cleaning 4 fingers.) The final layer is GelLack Top Coat, and after hardening, when you clean it in the same way, the surface should not be sticky at all. Your treatment is now complete. The technique for cleaning with a cotton wool ball is to press the damp cotton wool against your nail and allow it to work for 5 seconds, then draw it away from your nail along the length of the nail. (Do not rub sideways.)
- 3. If you have reacted previously to a similar product, you should not use these products. 4. If GelLack Base, GelLack Colour or GelLack Top come into contact with the skin, it increases the risk that you may later develop an allergy to these products.
- 5. If after application you feel an itch or smarting pain in the nail bed, around your fingertips or on your hands, this indicates that you are probably reacting to the content of one of the products and experiencing a form of hypersensitivity reaction. Remove the GelLack from your nails immediately. Use Depend GelLack Remover Oil to remove it. The condition can worsen and develop into an allergic reaction with the next treatment, so we advise you to stop using these products. If the discomfort does not abate, you should contact a doctor for advice. 6. Always wash your hands and cuticles very carefully with soap and water after completing the treatment. Finish by massaging some hand cream into your hands.
- 7. Be careful and harden the polish for 30 seconds between each layer. A shorter time will leave unhardened material and mean a higher risk of allergy
- . How often can I apply GelLack?
- GelLack lasts up to three weeks, and this means that you should not change colour at more frequent intervals. If you do, the effect on your nails is more severe, which may damage the quality of your natural nails. We also recommend that after removal, you wait a week before applying GelLack again, and then check the quality of your nails and that they are in good condition. If not, then wait until they are in good condition again. If you want to change the colour of your polish at more frequent intervals, we suggest that you use Depend nail polish (ordinary nail polish) instead.
How to use
- Step by step GelLack permanent manicure. The polishing process with GelLack is a ritual that always begins with the four fingers of one hand, from the little finger to the index. So, follow all the steps listed below on these four fingers.
- 1. Before starting
- Before you start, pay attention to the new application and cleaning technique: it is very important to clean the slightly sticky surface that remains on the nail every time GelLack Top, Base or Colour hardens under the LED lamp. Soak a cotton pad with Depend Before and After Cleanser and press onto the nail and leave it on for 5 seconds, wipe it off the entire length of the nail, do not rub horizontally. You must do this on all nails each time after hardening under the LED lamp. Use a new cotton pad after cleansing 4 fingers.
- Step 1
- Apply Depend Before and After Cleanser with a cotton pad and carefully clean your nails. Let them dry for about 30 seconds. Do not touch the surface of the nail after cleaning. You must not use GelLack in the following cases: - If you are allergic to acrylates, as these products can cause an allergic reaction. The risk may occur when the skin comes into contact with the liquid products GelLack Base, Top and / or Colour before hardening (before nails are placed under the LED lamp). - If you have previously had an allergic reaction to any similar product. - If you bite your nails or have very short nails, because it is difficult to apply the product if your nail is shorter than the skin of the fingertip. - If your cuticles are broken or damaged or if you have nails in poor condition (thin, dry or split). - If you are under sixteen.
- Step 2
- Apply a thin layer of Depend GelLack BASE / Step 2 without touching the cuticle or skin. Now, clean the nails with a cotton pad soaked in Depend Before and After Cleanser, without rubbing horizontally. Wait 20 seconds before moving to the next step. Important: In all the steps, if GelLack comes into contact with skin, you should remove it before it hardens with some Depend Before and After Cleanser on a cotton bud or Beter Manicure Express nail polish corrector.
- Step 3
- Now, apply a thin layer of Depend GelLack Colour permanent coloured nail polish without touching the cuticle or the skin around the nail. Let it dry another 30 seconds under the LED lamp. Clean the nails with a cotton pad soaked with Depend Before and After Cleanser, without rubbing horizontally. Repeat the operation and apply another layer of colour, let it dry again under the LED lamp for 30 seconds around the nail. Let it dry 30 seconds under the LED lamp. Clean the nails again with a cotton pad soaked with Depend Before and after Cleanser. Wait 20 seconds before moving on to the next step.
- Step 4
- The moment has arrived to apply a layer of Depend GelLack TOP / Step 4. Try not to touch the cuticle or the skin around the nail and let it to dry under the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Step 5
- On finishing the process, the surface of your nails will be slightly sticky: clean them with a cotton disc soaked with Depend Before and After Cleanser. Do not rub the disc horizontally.
- Step 6
- Carry out the same steps on the four fingers of the other hand and then do the thumbnails.