Si disfrutas de una larga melena es el momento de probar este recogido de absoluta tendencia. Una trenza alta de efecto rejuvenecedor que estiliza tu rostro, al mismo tiempo que puede resolverte el típico día en que tu melena esté rebelde. Un recogido con un aire fresco, actual, desenfadado y sobre todo con mucho estilo.
Before we get started, here’s a trick to help your hair look spectacular: when you apply your favourite hair mask, put on a shower cap while you leave it to do its work to enhance its effect. Give it a try and you’ll see the results.
Now we’re going to explain step-by-step how to create this quick and easy hair-up style:
- Untangle the hair using a detangling brush. Here we have used the Deslía Hairflow. Its bristles in two lengths gently untangle the hair without pulling or frizz. Comb the hair back and make a tight high ponytail.
- Hold the ponytail in place with a thin hair band or bungee that adapts to all hair thicknesses. Apply a little lacquer at the sides and the front to keep finer hair under control
- Use the handle of the comb or backcombing brush to create a small hollow at the front to add volume.
Separate a strand from the outside of the ponytail to wrap and cover the hair band. If the strand is very long, wrap it round as many times as necessary.
- Fix into place with hairpins in the same colour as the hair so it stays in place all day.
- To make the braid, separate three strands of the ponytail, of equal thickness
- Braid in the usual way until the end of the ponytail and hold into place with a hair band or bungee in the same colour as the hair or in a colour or pattern to match your look.
- To make the braid look thicker, separate each strand slightly
- The result: an informal hair-up style, perfect for the fast-approaching summer days. If you want to see the whole process in detail, watch the video tutorial.